Quality, professionalism, fairness
Automotive Equipment (AEV) is one of the early pioneers of the Israeli motor vehicle market. From its establishment in 1949 to this day, AEV has been recognized for its quality, unrelenting professionalism and fairness. Throughout its years of operation AEV’s vision and leadership have provided a strong support for top international brands to achieve success in Israel. Robust management and strong operational infrastructure underpin all activities of AEV and its subsidiaries. All this along with the group’s strong financial position, give local and global partners the confidence and security they need to grow in the Israeli market.
AEV is not only one of the most experienced and professional companies in the automotive market in Israel, it is also a highly diversified company. We proudly represent some leading international brands, including:
- Suzuki cars
- Tires and rubber products by Bridgestone, Firestone, Apollo, Vredestein and more
- LiuGong heavy equipment
- Yale material handling equipment
- Kubota agricultural equipment
- Kassbohrer trailers
- MAN trucks, busses and commercial vehicles (through Automotive Equipment and Trucks )
Our range of services includes:
- Management, operations and maintenance services to vehicle fleets – by H.I.L
- Vehicle leasing – by Caspa Leasing
- Car and family insurance – by Metiv Insurance Agency Ltd
- Public transportation service operating urban and intercity bus lines in the Negev, Sharon and Tel Aviv metro regions – by Metropoline Public Transportation Ltd
Our distribution network includes Suzuki show rooms across Israel that are operated by both AEV and selected dealers. AEV-owned service centers are located in Petach Tikva, Tel Aviv and Haifa, with authorized centers across the country. AEV’s operating backbone includes a logistics center at Re’em Industrial Park, with a vehicle customs-bonded area, a customer delivery center, a certified car inspection facility and a large warehouse for replacement parts.
The inauguration of a new logistical center and the company headquarters building at Sorek Industrial Zone (10 Km south of Tel Aviv), is expected in the last quarter of 2020.
For many years, AEV has been a recognized supplier for the Ministry of Defense and other government agencies, and our clients include some of the leading corporations in all sectors of the Israeli economy.
We are committed to high quality standards and to the environment, and are ISO9001:2015 certified.